av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, July 13, 2007

    NEWS IN THE PAPER
    I've been doing this blog for about 4 years now, which is a reasonably long time in the world of blogging. This blog has been used in workshops, conferences, trainings, interviews, other blogs, websites, suggestions by consultants, and other such things -- and I always find it exciting when someone else discovers the blog, appreciates it, finds it relevant, and uses it (as hopefully some of you reading this today are doing). And so, along that line, I'm happy to say that the blog made the newspaper today in a lovely article about summer reading and teens and tech and libraries and .... Check out the article here.
    And welcome to any of you who are visiting for the first time because you saw the article! Please feel free to leave comments, vote in the poll, or contact me!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments