av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, June 11, 2007

    WEEKEND OF SUPERHEROES
    This was a weekend of superheroes for me -- after finishing a rather dense and intense book, I decided to take something a little lighter -- and ended up with Batman and the Monster Men (quite enjoyed it), Spider-man: Reign Premiere (a little on the violent side), and Iron Man: Inevitable (needed a little more Iron Man background to really appreciate it). And then Friday night went out to *finally* see Spider-man 3 (found it a bit slow).

    To balance things out, I also read the Breaking Up graphic novel, which I liked (great girl reading).

    And there you have it -- my reading for the weekend, accompanied by a few more words.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments