av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, June 05, 2007

    HAPPY JUNE!
    It's been June for a few days now, but certain things have gotten in the way of my posting to the blog, and even now time runs short.
    I wanted to announce the addition of a Facebook page for the FPL teen librarian -- look for me under ecenter@minlib.net -- there are already announcements and stuff posted. A thanks goes out to the Teen Advisory Group member who created it.
    Also, we just received the first DVD volume of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, a big book on Kurt Cobain, and Debatable Deaths.

    I've been making visits to the schools to talk up summer reading -- if you see me, be sure to say hello!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments