av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, April 05, 2007

    SCHOOL LIBRARY UPDATES
    Today's Metrowest Daily News picked up the story from last night's School and Finance Committees' meeting (and also reported to me by a school librarian) said that the school libraries aren't closing -- yet. But the budgets are going to be very tight for a while and any changes to budget have to be approved by Town meeting, which is on April 23.

    SOME CLASSICS
    I've been creating a list of classics -- you know, that literature that's older but still good. There have been a few students at the library lately looking for some, so I thought I'd poke around and see what's I could find. Here are a few links.
    FPL does have a suggested classics page.
    Literature.org
    Classic Literature.net
    Project Gutenberg

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments