av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, March 29, 2007

    SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING
    The Framingham school committee has an open meeting tonight at 7.30 and the school budget is on the agenda. People I've talked to expect it to be packed, but if you're concerned about the libraries, the music program, SAGE, the custodians, or anything else, head on down to the King Building. Here's the agenda and meeting information.

    NEW:
    Origami Birds

    METAL SKY

    I completely forgot the other day to mention that I finished Metal Sky -- book 2 by Caselburg. Much of it was like the first -- frequent repeating sentiments, not-quite-smooth writing... But a fun plot and lighter on language and sex references. If you like sci-fi with a little mystery, give it a try. I'll probably pick up the third one.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments