av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, March 15, 2007

    RETURNS
    I just finished Elizabeth Moon's newest of the Vatta's War series, Command Decision. I know I've talked about this sci-fi series before, but it's fabulous and I look forward to each new book. If you enjoy stories about space warfare and life on other planets, this could be a great series for you. Read summaries of the books here.

    Do you enjoy all those forensic detective shows that are on TV these days -- like CSI and such? If so, you may enjoy the series Traces by Malcolm Rose. We just received book 5: Final Lap. Futuristic, thrilling, and forensic -- what more could you want besides a little humour, which it has!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments