av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, December 21, 2006

    NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW!!!
    Yessiree -- we have new books like you've never seen before -- they are overflowing off the new book display! Paperbacks, hardcover, manga, comics -- we've got it all! Come and get it!

    Don't forget to celebrate the first day of winter tonight!

    I'll be on vacation for a week or so, so happy holidays, keep reading, and I'll look forward to being back online with you after the new year!

    (PS -- I just finished Light of the Oracle by Victoria Hanley -- loved it!)

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments