av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, November 27, 2006

    VIDEO DAY!
    This morning I opened my inbox to a gazillion messages of spam (which isn't unusual) and a couple of other things -- one message was a promotion from HeyJosh.tv (advice with an attitude). After complimenting my blog (good move!), I was courteously asked to check out the site. I was pretty dubious, because of past experience, but all that aside, I took a look at what it had to offer. Four episodes, thus far, with a separate intro ep, covering everything from abuse to money to dating, and world records. You can get advice, see past eps, add to the forum, and get a little info. It's good stuff in a 3-minute podcast, and I quite liked it.


    NO COOKIES IN THE LIBRARY
    Sesame Street visits the library -- take a look at this classic from days past, brought to you by the ever-favourite YouTube....

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments