av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, October 24, 2006

    A LONG LONG TIME AGO
    A long long time ago I wrote something in this blog. It's been a while, I know, which is kind of crazy, since last week was Teen Read Week. I hope you voted for the Teens' Top Ten and read lots and lots. I've been taken lately with a series of vampire comedy mystery romances by Charlaine Harris -- the Sookie Stackhouse series. Quite fun reading.
    Tomorrow (Wednesday) we'll be showing a movie at the library -- They're creepy and they're kooky, Mysterious and spooky, They're all together ooky.... The movie is FREE and shown on the BIG screen -- we'll even have a bowl of Hallween candy! Gather your friends and come!

    NEW MANGA
    Maybe you've noticed the new Star Wars manga that's been showing up -- well, we've got more! Just in today is Star Trek manga and the Labyrinth manga -- as well as harlequin pink. Enjoy!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments