av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, September 28, 2006

    THE SAGA
    You're probably a whiz at YouTube -- I know I frequently get emails from folks with YouTube vids to watch. This one I quite enjoyed -- how can you beat lego animation combined with Weird Al (Yankovic) music?! Check out The Saga Begins Lego Music Video...

    MANGA
    We just received the beginnings to a new manga series -- Love Roma. We now carry 38 different series, as well as 9 series of anime. You can find a full listing at the library in the YA section, complete with series titles and volume numbers that we own.

    Book of the Day: Blade of the Immortal series

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments