av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, September 21, 2006

    PODCASTING
    Anyone out there interested in podcasts from the Framingham Public Library? I'm itching to try my hand at them, but seem to need a good reason to do so. I could feature book titles, author spotlights, teen advisory group members, or other interesting types of things.

    MYSPACE
    You can now find bits and pieces of FPL teen news & info on MySpace -- while it's my picture there, the space is generally for the YA department and library. Be sure to drop in -- I might even be your friend! http://www.myspace.com/fplteenlib

    TV
    If you tune in to public access in the coming month, you might just see me there -- yesterday a group of us from the library were interviewed -- it's my third television appearance as a librarian!

    NEW DISPLAYS
    I just put out some new mini-displays -- space sci-fi, mysteries, sports, and a girl's life.

    Book of the Day: Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments