av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, September 07, 2006

    MORE VAMPIRES
    Can we just say: Vampires are the wave of the present. There are fantastical numbers of vampire books out there and more being produced every day. I just finished reading Vampire High by Douglas Rees and immediately thereafter picked up High School Bites by Liza Conrad, just to do an simple comparison of high school vampire paperbacks. As soon as I'm finished with my second, I'll bookend them for you. Meanwhile, there's an oldish list of vampire books here, and that doesn't even include the recent popular titles like Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (catch her sequel New Moon) or Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz.

    Book of the Day: The Giver by Lois Lowry
    (Today's book of the day has nothing to do with vampires.)

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments