av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, September 25, 2006

    CHEER BOOKS
    A while back I received a question which I neglected to answer immediately and have recently found amongst the things on my desk:
    Q: You have cheerleading books? -- Ur's truly Flyer Cheer
    A: We do have cheerleading books! You can find some in the children's room and some upstairs in the adult and young adult nonfiction under the numbers 791.6.

    BIBLIONIX
    This Wednesday is the first official meeting for Biblionix -- meet after school at the high school library. Come talk books and classes and movies and websites and all sorts of other things with us.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments