av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, July 07, 2006

    BOOK REVIEW
    I'm not sure why I didn't post this before -- especially since it's a summer reading book!
    Always Running by Luis Rodriguez
    I think this books is a good book because he writes about his real experience living in LA during the late 1970s to early 1980s. You cold understand the struggle he had to go through the reason for living the gang he was in.
    Reviewed by Theodora & Antoine.

    If you have a book you'd like to review, you can email the review to me or pick up one of the turquoise Book Review forms at the library and leave it in the box in the YA area. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Book of the Day: Witch Child by Celia Rees

    I had to change my webstats provider, so we're starting from scratch with the numbers game. Visit again soon!

    New book: Gil's All Fright Diner by A Lee Martinez -- vampires, zombies, werewolves, the end of the world... sounds like a fabulous combination -- and one even worthy of Douglas Adams' fans (according to a reviewer). I can hardly wait to read it!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments