av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, June 28, 2006

    FOUR LETTER WORLDS
    I finally got to check out Four Letter Worlds, a series of short illustrated stories about hate, love, fate, lust, fear and other four-letter words. And it wasn't anything like I expected it to be. As is usual in a collection, I enjoyed some stories more than others, but most of them I enjoyed less.... I guess it was a little more serious and heavy than I was in the mood for when I read it. Nevertheless, if you like short graphic stories, give it a look.
    Meanwhile, I've started the third in the Hungry City Chronicles -- Infernal Devices. I'm not that far into it yet, but I've enjoyed it so far, except that it takes a 20 year leap into the future.
    Book of the day: Earthboy Jacobus by Doug TenNapel.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments