av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, May 30, 2006

    WELCOME BACK
    The weather is glorious! But you didn't need me to tell you that. What you do need me to tell you is that today we received a selection of a few new paperbacks that should be surefire winners on your list of things to read: 10th Grade; Revenge of the Forty-Seven Samurai; If We Kiss; Al Capone Does My Shirts; The Anybodies; Flight 29 Down: Static.
    There are new displays up, too -- one on summer fun -- to get you all geared up.
    Hope you had a great weekend. I hope you're looking forward to summer and summer reading and such. I've been looking over the summer reading lists for the high and middle schools and the booklists look absolutely fantastic! Can't wait to talk to you about them.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments