av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, May 22, 2006

    IT'S A BIRTHDAY
    I've always been a fan of detectives, mystery stories and such. So with wonder I discovered that today is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's birthday! -- the author of all those wonderful Sherlock Holmes stories. To get the lowdown on Doyle and how to celebrate a birthday such as his, check these Google listings. For books he's written that you can find at the library, click here. I think I'll have to dash home and read one of those "short" mysteries I have. Woohoo! I love birthdays!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments