av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Sunday, April 23, 2006

    SUMMER READING BOOKS IN BRAZIL?
    OK, so this may not be the post you were expecting, but... I've been doing some preparation for summer by reading books that may be on the list for some of the schools. Since I was staying with a couple who is speaking some English and wanted to practice with me, I quickly skimmed some of Pictures of Hollis Woods (which I've read before and absolutely loved) and gave it to them. The woman said she was going to read it (she teaches 8 & 11 year olds) and would let me know how she likes it. I'll be sure to pass that along.
    I was going to share a little about the amethyst mine and the waterfalls and the university library that was opened on a holiday just for me, but I think I might leave that for later.
    Don't forget to stop at the library this week to get one of those great new books we have out on display!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments