av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, March 30, 2006

    YFLY
    Have you heard about YFly? It was included in an article I saw on Nick Lachey saw in one of the magazines in the YA area -- a social networking website just for teens. The three main goals of this site -- connectivity,s afety, and creativity. If you enjoy the online social life, you might want to check it out.
    (As always, responsibility of the YFly site is up to its members and owners. Always be wary when online....)

    The book I'm reading now (As Simple as Snow) has some great authors and titles included... if I have the time tonight, I'll try to compile them into a list and post it.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments