av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, March 28, 2006

    STORMBREAKER
    "He's no child -- he's a lethal weapon."
    So have you read Anthony Horowitz's teen spy novel Stormbreaker (we have it in English and Portuguese) yet? I know I have -- and I've written comments about it on this blog. My advice to you is to grab it quick -- it's coming to theatres this summer. There's a trailer on the website and this adaption is full of action, thrills, and adventure. Can you imagine turning government spy at the age of 14? And the cast is HUGE -- Andy Serkis, Ewan McGregor, Alicia Silverstone, Robbie Coltrane, and more. Looks like fun!

    DIGITAL TV
    Better beware those analog televisions hanging around your house -- by Feb 17, 2009 they may quit working without the help of special equipment. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has developed a plan for high definition tv. I'm not going to write it all out for you here, but you can take a look at the website to find out more about it if you're interested.

    And that's it from the library for today. Enjoy the sunshine!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments