av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, March 16, 2006

    NOT A BOOKEND
    I was going to write a bookend tonight, but alas, I don't have time and I loaned the book out to someone else. Hopefully I'll get that out to you on Saturday. Meanwhile, I discovered this website (from a Brazilian magazine, no less) that allows you to look up a product that maybe you saw in a movie but have no idea how to get. Called eVisure, I haven't been able to spend a lot of time on the site, but the premise sure sounds intriguing, and I bet I'll be seeing something on TV or in a movie this weekend that I'll want to look up and find.
    Time's running late already this evening, but we had a splendid time this afternoon at Biblionix. If you haven't been, you really should come. We've been discussing manga and Harry Potter and Annette Curtis Klause and Twilight and Aviation magazine and college and so much more. It's a great venue for those who do a little or a lot of reading.
    I gotta dash. Have a good one!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments