av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, March 01, 2006

    MORE NEW DISPLAYS
    OK, so for the last few months, the shelf displays have been put out in alphabetical order by author. Don't know if you've noticed. Well, I've changed that today. Now the shelf displays are back to themes. There's a display with Asian protaganists, a short stories display, books with religious themes, and books featuring witches and wizards. Individually displayed books are from "classic" authors. Looks like I could use a few more display easels, but we'll make do with what's there.
    Started reading Your Eyes in Stars by ME Kerr the other day. It got good reviews but I didn't really have any inkling about the actual storyline. So far it's about a prison, a prisoner, and two friends, and... well, I'll tell you more when I finish.
    I'm sure there's more I could enlighten you with today, but I'll leave it for now. Cheers!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments