av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, February 17, 2006

    WHERE YOU BELONG
    Here's another test -- but one more fun and more revealing than that test you just took in school today before February vacation: Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? It's a fun one. I'll admit that the crew I best fit in isn't a crew I'm familiar with, nor one of my top choices, but at least I can check out the DVDs here at the library and meet my fellow crewmember through the TV screen....
    I'll admit to having taken a semi-hiatus from reading these days. I've picking at a few things, but nothing substantial, though I have been slowly enjoying a new Planetary GN -- Planetary: Leaving the 20th Century. It makes me think that maybe I should go back and reread the others.
    There's a new booklist posted on the FPL Teen Page: 19th Century Historical Fiction. Read & enjoy!
    Happy long weekend & break! The library will be closed on Monday, so stock up on what you want today!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments