av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, February 06, 2006

    THIS ENTRY WILL PROBABLY BE SHORTER THAN THIS TITLE THAT SEEMS TO BE GETTING LONGER AND LONGER AND LONGER~
    Just finished reading X-Men: Phoenix - Endsong. I mostly picked it up because of the movie coming out in May, but also because it's new and I don't read many Marvel GNs. I enjoyed it, even though I hadn't yet read the original Phoenix title. I find that the women look very similar, and not being totally familiar with the "other" X-Men, I had a bit of a time keeping some of them straight, but otherwise...

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments