av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, February 09, 2006

    OH DEAR
    I practically failed this time -- leaving open the possibility of not blogger for 3 (count 'em 3) days in a row! What a trial that would have been. But truth be told, I haven't finished any books to write about and I'm dashing about at the reference desk 10 minutes before closing. I've put out a display for Black History Month. There are some great books -- old and new -- being shown. I still have the series display out as well. Today we got in a book on Green Day and one of the Spawn graphic novels.
    That's all I have time for tonight. Don't forget to register for TAG if you want to join us. Happy Friday!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments