av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, February 28, 2006

    NEW DISPLAYS
    I've put out two new displays today -- in preparation for the month of March. The end display now showcases award winning books from the YA area. The "bin" display will simply share books that have been recently checked out and returned -- so you can see what others are reading and enjoying. Be sure to check out these displays! There's bound to be great stuff in them for you.
    Oh -- and did you know that Psycho Path was voted the wackiest street name? I wish I'd gotten to vote!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments