av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, February 03, 2006

    ANIME!!!
    We've got anime! On my desk, at this very moment, I have a pile of new anime DVDs -- FullMetal Alchemist, Kodocha, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Cowboy BeBop Remix! And these only add to the collection we already have of Azumanga Daio, Escaflowne, Fruits Basket, Mobile Suit Gundam, and Rurouni Kenshin! I'll put the new ones back in the YA area for the weekend -- after that, they'll be interfiled with the regular DVDs (in the nonfiction/television show area -- 791.4572).
    We also got a handful of new DC graphic novels.
    Enjoy!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments