av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, January 12, 2006

    OH -- STAMPS!
    It occurs to me tonight that while I am intent on blogging something library related, there is not really anything for me to blog. I have read no new books since yesterday, have discovered no tantalizing websites, and have had no time to create any stunning lists. Today was filled with a bit of tidying in the YA area and a chunk of weeding at the McAuliffe Branch Library. And I went to buy stamps. The post office was out of 2-cent stamps, except from the vending machines, so I ended up with a pile of those -- more than needed. However, in buying new 39-cent stamps, I discovered these fabulous stamps -- picture book animals; they feature some of my favourites (The Very Hungry Caterpillar being one of the first books I remember -- I even wrote a college entrance essay on it!). With that I close the blog for the day so you can go buy stamps.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments