av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, January 09, 2006

    FARE THEE WELL
    Our library director, Tom Gilchrist, is now officially our ex-director. Having spent many many years here at the library, he celebrated his "last day" on Friday (though he was here all day on Saturday as well) and is now a "free man." So here is the young adult department (&blog) wishing him the happiest. In remembrance, check out one of the great jazz CDs he loved or one of the fabulous other music selections he ordered (that whole CD collection -- his little project).
    Otherwise, quiet weekend, not much reading accomplished, but I am working my way through Heavy Metal and You. You'll hear about it when I'm done -- don't you worry...

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments