av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, December 20, 2005

    FUN SITES & PODCASTS
    A couple of fun places for you to visit online. One I've already shared once upon a time: 30-Second Bunnies. This time they're doing Star Wars! (It has outtakes and everything!)
    The other is FilmWise Invisibles -- they take the actor's out of movie scenes, leaving the clothes and the setting, and let you guess what the films are. Lots of fun! Try this one, for starters.
    And one more that just at this moment came to my attention -- Spider-man reviews Crayola crayons! I love witty websites like this: simple yet original and entertaining.

    Meanwhile, I'm about ready for a break -- how about you? I've been checking out books right and left to read while I'm on vacation... and even a couple of audiobooks for the car ride, even though I don't usually like them that much. If I actually listen, I'll definitely review them. If not, I'll still tell you which ones I checked out.

    Do you listen to podcasts? Have I brought up podcasting before? I rapidly becoming intrigued by the idea of podcasting and its uses for the public library world. I really don't have much to say on them yet; I recently checked out a book but haven't read it yet. And it's not like I have any equipment necessary to podcast, either, but it's still an intriguing idea.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments