av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, December 16, 2005

    FRIDAY!!!
    It's Friday! Wow! What a week it's been! A little random, a little chilly, a little messy.... It becomes quickly apparent that I have nothing to write here today. I could chat a little bit about the book I'm reading (Peaches), but I think I'll wait until Monday when I bookend it; I could talk a little about my anticipation for King Kong; or I could remind you about my teen reference chat that is sorely underused but that I get periodic questions about from other librarians in other locations. But you know, I'm not gonna. Instead I'm just going to wish you a happy weekend and remind you to come to the library and check out lots and lots and lots of things!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments