av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, December 01, 2005

    BOOKLIST BOOKLIST
    I LOVE this booklist I found in BOOKLIST -- crossover books for teens and twentysomethings put together by Gillian Engberg. Fabulous titles, most of which we own (and some of which I've read)! Here they are:
    True Confessions of a Heartless Girl
    A Northern Light
    An Egg on Three Sticks
    Better Than Running at Night
    Andy Warhol: Prince of Pop
    The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
    Small Avalanches and Other Stories
    My Sister's Keeper
    Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood
    Blankets
    Elsewhere
    I Am the Messenger
    Come pick one up and enjoy! You're bound to like 'em.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments