av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, November 09, 2005

    TOKYOPOP Q&A
    I got this fantastic flyer in my mailbox today -- the Lexington Public Library is sponsoring a question/answer session with Lillian Diaz-Przybyl, who is an editor at TokyoPop. I've posted the flyers at the library -- the event takes place Friday November 25, from 2-5, and all teens are welcome. This will be a great opportunity to really get the low-down on manga in the USA, hang out with other manga fans, watch some anime, and just have fun. Directions to the Lexington library can be found here; if you want more info on the program, check out the flyers. If info gets posted on their website, I'll link it here. It sounds like a fabulous time (with japanese refreshments included)!

    PLANET PERPLEX
    Do you like optical puzzles and illusions? Take a look at this website and see which ones you can see and figure out.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments