av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, November 03, 2005

    IT FEELS LIKE FRIDAY
    But alas, it's not...

    THURSDAY NIGHT BOOKNOTES
    I realized just now that after talking about doing this, I did it once and then never again. So here's to trying to start over.... Here you go:
    Shattering Glass by Gail Giles
    "Simon Glass was easy to hate. I never knew exactly why, there was too much to pick from. I guess, really, we each hated him for a different reason, but we didn'trealize it until the day we killed him." And thus begins the story of Simon Glass and the Rob, the charismatic leader of the senior class, who tries to turn Simon into Prince Charming and ends up destroying his life.
    Y FICTION Giles

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments