av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, October 13, 2005

    SURPRISES ABOUND
    So I was just informed that the teen area & programs were featured in the paper again today -- I had no idea! I hope the article was good. One does worry a bit when articles appear out of nowhere!
    But moving on... I changed the displays today. On the shelf display, there is now a showing of some of the books on the voting docket for Teen Read Week and the Teens Top Ten booklist. Check out a few of them and don't forget to vote next week! (Link will be posted later.)
    In the bin display is a collection of How Loudly Can You Scream?! books -- just in time for the haunting season that is fast upon us.
    I know the weather isn't particularly wonderful, but a good book can help you escape from it all -- be sure to come in and check one out!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments