av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Wednesday, October 19, 2005

    SERVICE
    With all the tragic events happening in the world these days, I thought I'd link you to a few online sights that give opportunities for service and expression. I've been enjoying looking up some possibilities for myself and am anticipating volunteering at the boston food bank this weekend, for starters. Here are some options for you:
    TakingITGlobal: Inspire, Inform, Involve
    Learn and Serve America: Corporation for National and Community Service
    Samariteens: Here to Listen
    Do Something: Young People Changing Their World
    There are lots of other opportunities out there -- take some time to find one that works for you!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments