av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Saturday, October 29, 2005

    SATURDAY NOTES
    It's snowing! *sigh* It seems so early for those big flakes to be dropping already. I'm not sure I'm ready for snow yet. Luckily, with no accumulation (hopefully) and temps in the 60s tomorrow (again, hopefully), maybe I can pretend it never happened. However, in roaming through the YA area just now, I noticed that the book Snowfall by Peyton is on display -- yikes -- was it a foretelling!?
    We had loads of fun (and tons of candy leftover) at the movie the other night. Keep your eyes open for another movie showing in December! Maybe I'll drop some of that candy in the YA area on Monday -- after all, it will be Halloween! (And all the librarians are dressing up, so come see how we look!)
    I think I have some last-minute costume ideas blogged in last year's pages -- check the archives for good Halloween stuff!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments