av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, October 04, 2005

    LAUGHING & SURVIVING
    One of the displays I have out right now is "Survival at School" -- kind of a welcome-back-to-school book collection. Well... I was just remembering this morning about one of my favourite music "videos" is a funny alien version of "I Will Survive." If you're in need of a laugh, visit the link to Gloria Gaynor's page and download it -- it's one of the best around!

    A great big THANKS to all of you for coming to the library and taking home books and stuff -- the circulation numbers for the YA department are going up and up and up! Doesn't sound very exciting, I know, but it really is and I appreciate it. Let me know what else you'd like me to buy!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments