av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, October 21, 2005

    JUST NOTES
    It's still Teen Read Week... When they finally get the votes for the Teens Top Ten all tallied, I'll put together a bookmark with this year's choices -- don't forget to vote. (Links all over previous posts.)
    Meanwhile, I read a fun mystery the other day: I Dreamed I Married Perry Mason. When Cece Caruso is working hard on her biography of Erle Stanley Gardner, she suddenly finds herself mixed up in a murder mystery that keeps getting more and more murderous. Caught between a wardrobe of vintage clothes, two men in her life, her job as a biographer, and the mess her daughter is in, life can hardly get anymore exciting than with a mystery to solve! I'm looking forward to reading the second in the series, which just came out.
    Looking for vampire, ghost, monster, and haunting books for the season? I have a bunch on display just waiting to be eaten up. Don't forget to come pick some up. There are some fabulous choices there.
    What more, what more? I feel like writing an eternity of things here today. But unfortunately, I don't have any interesting tidbits of information left in my head at the moment. Just keep next Thursday night open for the movie at the libray, and have a great weekend!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments