av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, October 17, 2005

    CHRIS WARE IN HARVARD SQUARE
    I hear that comic person Chris Ware is going to be at the Brattle in Harvard Square next Monday. And why do I recognize his name when it seems like we have almost nothing by him in the library...? I have no idea. Maybe I've just seen his name so often in review journals that I've begun imagining things.

    MOVIE THURSDAY
    NEXT
    Thursday night (Oct 27) we'll be having teen movie night here -- with a spooky movie starring Sarah Michelle Gellar (from last year). The movie starts at 7pm and we'll have Halloween candy and everything. Come join us! Contact me if you have questions! 'Twill be a good time.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments