av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, September 29, 2005

    QUICK POST
    I'm sitting at the reference desk, and it's a quiet evening, and I'm "researching" on IMDB.com... where today they're highlighting John Heder (from Napolean Dynamite) and he just caught my eye with the 'truly trivial' feature... And then there's the conversation with Neil Gaiman about his MirrorMask film that I've mentioned before and has a limited release coming up... And did you know that Kermit the Frog turned 50?!?! -- and then I go on to read in an article from the Salt Lake Tribune that Jim Henson, creator of Kermit, is kind of the spirit behind MirrorMask, and MM is being produced by the Jim Henson Company... Wow... the webs we weave...

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments