av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, September 12, 2005

    POSTING ON A MONDAY
    It's been days and days since I wrote my last post -- if you're a regular, you know I don't often miss so many.... But with the onslaught of September, I get to start working some Saturdays and my schedule feels a little rambunctious, b/c of it.
    So what do I have to tell you today? Not too many new books in. I did put out a new display for "surviving the back-to-school" books. A nice assortment. I also tore down the summer reading lists from the end of the reading list bookshelf. You can still find the lists in the lists binder, should you need them.
    Teen Read Week is coming up in October; Banned Books Week is coming up the end of this month. Important days for book lovers! Keep an eye out!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments