av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, September 20, 2005

    I'M BACK -- & IT'S RAINING
    I come back and it rains. Hmmm... is this an omen of things to come? While gone, I read Box Office Poison by Alex Robinson. It's not a book we own, and I would definitely recommend it for older readers, but I quite enjoyed it.
    Meanwhile, I started Sticky Fingers by Niki Burnham -- and imagine my amazement when I discover that it takes place in Framingham! I'm not quite done yet, but I'll let you know when I am. Since the book takes place right in our own back yards & high school & mall, I did a quick search online and found: http://www.nikiburnham.com/! And lo, she's in Hopkington! Wow -- a local celeb...! Very cool.

    MOVIE
    What better afternoon to spend inside watching a movie than this one? We're showing a Jessica Alba special today, so come on down. We'll start at 3.15 and watch until it's over.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments