av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Tuesday, August 09, 2005

    SAT PREP
    I've ordered and received an SAT vocab prep novel -- which means it's a bit of fiction and a bit of nonfiction. So now I have to decide whether to keep this in YA fiction, downstairs, or put it with the SAT prep books, upstairs. The reason I'm writing all this is to let you know that it looks like I'll probably be putting it upstairs with the SAT prep books, but I don't want it to get lost up there. The title is: The Marino Mission: One Girl, One Mission, One Thousand Words. But yet, I'm still undecided. Do you have an opinion? -- it's a tale of intrigue and dolphins and central america, while at the same time helping you learn 1000 SAT words. Down or up? Fiction or nonfiction? Let me know what you think!

    UPCOMING EVENTS
    (for more info, click here)
    Thursday afternoon is our writing group. Our numbers have dropped a bit over the summer, so if you're around and would like to come, we'd love to see you!

    Friday afternoon is our music swap and movie! The fun starts @ 2pm for trading CDs, then at 2.45 we'll start the flick -- the one about a green ogre and a pesky little donkey....

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments