av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, August 04, 2005

    RAMBLINGS
    I'm sure there was something terribly important I wanted to say today; something witty and clever... but the only thing I can think of at the moment is that there are some new bookmark booklists out -- pirates, the end of the world as we know it, and on a space odyssey. They're great quicklists with some fabulous books and will be available online within the next week or so. You can find them on the bulletin board or on the display with the others that I've printed.
    Meanwhile, I'll be updating some of the lists online, too; I'll let you know when they are changed, updated, and revised, for your reading convenience.
    I guess that's all for today. Visit again soon; you never know when I may say something of the deepest, profoundest imporance & interest.

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments