av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, August 05, 2005

    CLEANING UP
    I've tried to spend the day cleaning my office. I have made pretty decent progress, though by looking, one wouldy never know. Hopefully, I will be able to finish up on Monday.
    Meanwhile, I've started reading The Historian by Kostova -- a whopping 642-pg book; I'm all the way up to pg 36....
    Oh -- and to let you know, so you don't worry -- Fridays through August are casual days here at the library (jeans & tshirts permitted!).
    Happy weekend~

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments