av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, June 17, 2005

    OBSESSION
    OK, so I admit that this week I've been a bit obsessed with getting final preparations for the Summer Reading programs made; and I think they're done -- wahoo!!!
    Information packets and the 5-hour reading/prize forms will go out first think Monday morning and you can start turning them in anytime next week for your free video/dvd rental coupons.
    And while we're on the subject of videos, remember that during the summer "old" or "classics" videos are half-price! You can get two videos marked with a small yellow dot for $1! What a deal! I can't believe I forgot to mention that earlier.
    Meanwhile, lots of new manga came in this week; also many good comics. I'm looking forward to reading Ojo and F-Stop this weekend. I'll let you know what I think.
    Happy weekend -- it looks like the weather is finally cooperating!

    SEQUEL
    I am quite excited to announce this sequel, well, maybe not exactly a sequel, from the reviews I've read, but close or at least related. Ready for this... Holly Black's new book Valiant! I adored the first of her books I read, the urban fantasy Tithe. This sounds like another fantastic piece of writing. It's on order -- look for it coming soon!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments