av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, November 03, 2003

    HAPPY NOVEMBER!
    Can you believe it's November already? I'm well-nigh amazed! And with this mild weather, even.

    BOOKENDS - Darkangel
    Last week I finished Darkangel by Meredith Ann Pierce - the story about a girl who seeks revenge on the vampire who took her friend, but then is torn about destroying him when she begins to see beauty and the tiniest bit of goodness in him. An interesting fantasy read about the hazy grey in a not-quite black-and-white world; a different kind of vampire story.
    Y FICTION Pierce

    BOOK DISCUSSION
    And while I'm at it, I'd better plug the 4th-8th grade book discussion that's coming up Nov 15th. We'll be reading The Great Turkey Walk - check out the YA website for details! Hope to see you there!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments