av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, October 20, 2003

    TEEN READ WEEK
    Hey hey hey! Yesterday kicked off Teen Read Week, and though I've been a little slow on the uptake, there are a few things going on. First of all, make sure to read this week - and then tell me all about the books you've enjoyed.
    Also, vote for the Teens Top Ten. You pick your three favourites from the list and see if they make it to the finals! Make your voice heard!
    There are word finds in the YA dept with TTT book titles, and I have pulled some of the TTT books for display, so they're fast and easy to find.
    Have fun this week - read LOTS!