av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, October 27, 2003

    HALLOW'S EVE FUN - #1
    I love Halloween, and therefore, you'll get to hear about it all week long. I'll send out recipes, costume ideas, and interesting links to visit - keep checking back!
    I was just doing a search on ghosts - there used to be a great site about a haunted room that I enjoyed. I haven't found it yet, but I did come across this site: Find A Ghost, a guide to finding ghosts around the world! (Nothing is listed for Massachusetts, but there are others.)

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments